On average I am receiving around 10 calls each day needing rental housing. About half of these calls are from people moving to Cheyenne from other places. These people for the most part seem to have jobs in place that they are moving for. I find it very exciting to see that all these people are moving to Cheyenne. Our economy is much better than most parts of the country with new companies and ventures being announced monthly. If you are an investor I would be looking at the rental market for the next 5 to 10 years. I would be happy to visit with anyone that has an interest in this type of real estate investment. Just call or email.
Cheyenne Property Management Group, LLC
I Attended an oil and gas symposium last night which was held to address some initial questions on what to expect as a community if indeed the oil boom in Laramie County does materialize. It sounds like there will be 10 to 15 drilling rigs working the area through the winter. This could be a big boost to the Cheyenne economy. As a Property Manager and Realtor I am keeping my eye on what will happen with the Cheyenne rental supply and also homes for sale. It should be interesting to see if it comes to be.
Cheyenne Property Management Group, LLC
Today the new construction numbers came out and they were as dismal as existing home sales. Although the Cheyenne housing market remains somewhat stable we are shadowing the national numbers. Weak sales in July in both existing and new construction locally. It may be true that the housing industry will not be able to make a quick recovery without government help. I believe that it was the housing stimulus that has dampened the recovery. There is a price to pay when you are giving something away and then it suddenly comes to an end.
If you have had a hard time selling your home in Cheyenne you may want to consider renting your home. The rental market is very good in Cheyenne and it is very possible that you may be able to get enough rent for your home to cover the cost of your monthly payment. If you are an out of town owner you may want to hire a property management company to take care of your property and screen possible tenants. If you decide renting your home is an alternative call Cheyenne Property Management Group, LLC to discuss your options.
Call Rob Graham at (307) 631-6871
Rental homes in Cheyenne, WY are starting to become a commodity due to an influx of workers coming to Laramie County. As the supply declines and the demand increases we will start to see increases in the rental rates. If I were to invest in Cheyenne it would be in rental homes.
Cheyenne Property Management Group, LLC was formed to provide an alternative to the traditional property management companies. It is the objective of this company to provide the absolute best customer service possible for both the owner/investor and your tenants. We will make every effort to improve your ROI. Below are some of the focal points that we believe will make us the most used and trusted in Cheyenne.
- Communication about your investment goals and objectives, and the best way we can help you achieve those goals.
- Our fees are based upon your needs. We have plans starting at $59.00 per month to $99.00 per month which is our maximum fee.
- We use very sophisticated online software to run the business. Owners and Tenants are able to access reports and do some transactions online.
- We are a very systems driven company which allows us to keep our costs down and pass the savings to your bottom line.
- We will make every effort to keep our owners and tenants up to date on anything that may be of value.
- We believe that keeping vacancy as low as possible is the key to keeping our costs down and you’re ROI up. Keeping tenants in place is one of the areas we will concentrate on.
- We believe that the use of technology saves time and allows us to communicate more often and much more effective.
- Realtors are an important part of our success. When a referral from a realtor results in a relationship with a tenant or owner they will be documented as the Realtor of record and be informed when their referral is looking to buy or sell.